Why buy from us?
- Lowest shipping fee for India | Free shipping for orders above ₹599
- COD available (Min value - ₹150)
- DHL Express worldwide shipping (3-5 working days)
- Get assured cashbacks / discounts
Dabur Dhathupaushtika Churna
Manufacturer: Dabur India
Dose: 5-10gm twice a day with milk or as directed by physician.
Dhatupaushtik Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine. It contains Shatavari, Gokhru, Kaunch, Safed Musli, Kali musli, Trikatu and many other medicinal herbs. This powder is nutritive tonic and cures weakness. In Ayurveda, Dhatu refers to tissues, the most important elements that make up body. This medicine nourishes body tissues.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Dhatupaushtik Churna
Each 12 gram: Shatavari, Gokhru Beej, Beejband, Banshlochan, Kabab-chini, Chopchini, Kaunch beej, Safed musli, Kali musli, Sonth, Kali Mirch, Pipal, Salam mishri, Vidarikand, Ashwagandha, 72 gram Nisoth, Mishri 240 gram
Trikatu: Trikatu is a combination of dry ginger, black pepper and long pepper. It is effective for burning ama (metabolic waste and toxins) which is the prime cause of all disease. It supports better digestion and cures constipation. It stimulates the liver to secrete bile which is vital for fat digestion and absorption. Trikatu is used in the treatment of jaundice. It also balances Kapha.
Nishoth: Nishoth is a large perennial twiner with milky juice and fleshy roots. It is also known as Trivrt, Teudi, Tvuri, Dhdhakalami, Nishothra, Tella, Tegada and Turbud. Its botanical name is Operculina turpethum. Its dried roots are mainly used for medicinal purpose. The roots are purgative in action. It has the following Ayurvedic action:
- Rasa (taste on the tongue): Kasaya (Astringent), Madhura (Sweet), Katu (Pungent), Tikta (Bitter), Tikshna (Sharp)
- Guna (Pharmacological Action): Laghu (Light), Tikshna (Sharp), Ruksha (Dry)
- Virya: Ushna (Heating)
- Vipaka (transformed state after digestion): Katu (Pungent)
International Debit & Credit Cards accepted on checkout.
International Shipping Rates:
Rates on website are weight based.
We do deliver Worldwide through DHL Express Logistics
Shipping rates are starting from ₹1999/- and varies from countries / weight of the Package.
|International Shipping||2-5 working days*|
In some cases, there may be some delay in delivery due to customs norms.
- All the updates regarding shipment will be sent through e-mail and SMS, So kindly be updated with the same after the dispatch of shipment.
Tax and Import Duties:
- Import Taxes / Duties Shipments are dutiable to buyers.
No custom duties on
USA shipments value below 800USD
Singapore shipments value below 400SGD
Malaysia shipments value below 500MYR
Australia shipments value below 1000AUD
- Customs duty and rules may vary from country to country. Kindly check with your country's customs norms before placing order.
All orders will be packed and shipped within one or two working day of order.
FREE DELIVERY ON PREPAID ORDERS ABOVE ₹599/-
IF THE ORDER VALUE IS BELOW ₹599/- THE SHIPPING RATES APPLICABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS,
Weight in kgs
|Shipping Rates (Prepaid)|
0 - 0.5kgs
0.5 - 1kgs
1 - 2kgs
|South India||1-3 working days|
|North India||2-4 working days|
Timeline may vary depending upon the courier service availablity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.