Yesaka Syrup 600ml
Estimated Delivery:Dec 08 - Dec 12
Free Shipping : Available on all domestic prepaid orders over ₹777/-
Incase of COD Orders, Please provide Full address with Landmark to avoid Cancellations.
Brand: Simandhar Herbals
Simandhar Yesaka Syrup for sugar metabolism management ayurveda herbal product. It contains neem, jamun, amla, karela, harde, giloy, and other effective herbs.
Dietary Advice & Life style Avoid sweets, food products containing refined carbohydrates, glucose and sugar.
Simandhar Yesaka Syrup is an ayurvedic herbal proprietary medicine. It is a combination of different time-tested herbs that are known to control excess sugar level in the blood. The herbs used stimulates secretion from pancreas which acts an as agent to normalize blood sugar.
– Stimulates beta cells in pancreas to increase insulin production
– Reduces sugar level in blood
– It also improves digestion and metabolism
– Acts as a blood purifier
– Prevents complication caused by diabetes
Complications of Prameha, Polyuria, General debility
15 ml twice a day before meals or as directed by physician
1. Type II Diabetic patients
2. Type I Diabetic patients
3. Very effective in newly detected diabetics upto 200mg fasting
Phyllanthus Emblica, Terminalia Chebula, Terminalia Bellerica, Eugena Jambolana, Picrorhiza Kurroa, Swerita Chirata, Tinospora Cordifolia, Gymnena Sylvester, Mamordica Charantia, Curauma Longa, Salacia Chinesis Linn., Melia Azadirachta
For different categories of diabetic patients.
A) Patients with blood sugar levels between 140 – 200 mg / dl
(may or may not on oral hypoglycemic)
Start Simandhar Yesaka Syrup – 15 ml: Twice a day morning empty stomach & at night before sleep. Periodically check blood sugar & follow the routine diet & life style as recommended by physicians.
B) Patient with blood sugar levels between 200 mg – 300 mg/dl
(mostly on synthetic oral hypoglycemic)
Start Simandhar Yesaka Syrup 20ml in dosage – morning empty stomach & at night before sleep. (Initially along with recommended allopathic medicines if any)
Please check blood sugar & observe response for blood sugar level. Gradually put check on intake of dosage of allopathic medicines with recommendations from physician. (Follow the diet routine & life style as recommended by physicians)
C) Patient with blood sugar level above 300 mg / dl
(mostly on insulin or multi oral hypoglycemic therapy)
Start Simandhar Yesaka Syrup 20 to 25 ml in the morning, empty stomach & at night before sleep. Check blood sugar & observing response gradually reducing the units of insulin or dosage of allopathic medicines. Change in Diet & modification in life style is advisable for diabetic patients.
Note: Dosage of Simandhar Yesaka Syrup can either be taken in diluted form i.e. mixed with water or can be taken as it is. On achieving normal level, continue Simandhar Yesaka Syrup for rejuvenation & check the effects.
No Adverse Effects: No adverse / toxic effects have been observed in short / long term usage of Simandhar Yesaka Syrup in recommended dosage.
Actions and Usage benefits:
Corrects digestion & metabolism
Tones up efficiency & health of pancreatic tissues; regulates insulin secretion.
Checks over fatigue.
Blood purifier, wound healer.
Prevents complication & tones functions of kidney, eyes & nerves.
Regulates blood sugar level & free from risk of hypoglycemia.
Dietary Advice & Life style:
Restrict usage of potatoes, sugar beat etc.
Restrict sweet fruits, fried food, meat & egg preparation.
Freely take coarse cereals, green vegetable & fibre rich diet.
Walk 3 to 4 km a day, do yoga & exercise daily as advised by experts.
Liquid for sugar metabolism management ayurveda herbal product
Contains neem, jamun, amla, karela, harde, giloy, and other effective herbs
Most popular in diabetics since 18 years, very effective ayurvedic herbal supplement
Can be taken by type i and type ii patients
DOMESTIC SHIPPING INFO ( INDIA )
FREE DELIVERY ON PREPAID ORDERS ABOVE ₹777/-
( NOT APPICABLE FOR CASH ON DELIVERY ORDERS )
IF THE ORDER VALUE IS BELOW ₹777/- THE SHIPPING RATES APPLICABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS
|Shipping Rates (Prepaid)||Cash on Delivery Rates|
₹1 to ₹776
|Free Shipping above
|South India||2-4 working days|
|North India||4-6 working days|
Timeline may vary depending upon the courier service availablity.
CASH ON DELIVERY:
We kindly request our valued customers to please refrain from rejecting cash on delivery (COD) orders. Our COD option is a convenient payment method for many of our customers and rejecting these orders can cause delays and inconvenience for both the customer and our team. If there are any issues with the order, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the problem and ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We would like to inform our valued customers that the cash on delivery (COD) charges are not a source of profit for our company. These charges are simply a fee that we must pay to our delivery partners for the added service of accepting payment in cash at the time of delivery. We understand that COD charges may be an inconvenience, but we want to ensure that our customers have the option of paying for their orders in a way that is most convenient for them. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
- AYUSHCARE.IN ships its products to almost all parts of India. Orders placed will be shipped within 24* hrs. We ship on all days except Sunday and National Holidays.
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers, the delivery time would be within 3 to 4 business days of shipping (business days exclude Sundays and other holidays).
- For other areas unserviceable by private logistics, the products will be shipped through INDIAPOST - REGISTERED PARCEL / SPEEDPOST and may take 7-10 days depending on location.
- At times there might be unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which AYUSHCARE.IN is not liable and would request its users to cooperate as AYUSHCARE.IN continuously tries to nought such instances.
- Also, AYUSHCARE.IN reserves the right to cancel your order at its sole discretion in cases where insufficient delivery address provided for Cash on Delivery orders.
- Incase if the shipment is lost / returned by carrier. We will apply for refund within 4-7 business days. The refund amount will be credited back to the payment source.
International Debit & Credit Cards accepted on checkout.
International Shipping Rates:
Rates on website are weight based.
We do deliver Worldwide through DHL Express Logistics
Shipping rates are starting from ₹1999/- and varies from countries / weight of the Package.
|International Shipping||5-7 business days*|
In some cases, there may be some delay in delivery due to customs norms.
- All the updates regarding shipment will be sent through e-mail and SMS, So kindly be updated with the same after the dispatch of shipment.
Tax and Import Duties:
- Import Taxes / Duties Shipments are dutiable to buyers (If we collect custom duties alongside shipping charges, it will be mentioned during selection of shipping option)
- Customs duty and rules may vary from country to country. Kindly check with your country's customs norms before placing order.