TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Ayushcare.in , a website operated by SARVODAYAM SIDDHA MEDICALS. To use the services offered at ayushcare.in or any of its affiliates/mobile application, You must agree to the following conditions. If You visit or shop at ayushcare.in, You accept these conditions of use.
The term 'User', 'Your', ‘Yourself’ & 'You' shall refer to the person accessing the Website and accepting this terms and conditions.
Representative shall mean and include the Company affiliates, employees, directors, permitted assigns, sub-contractors, partner, distribution agents and other authorised representatives. Our' & 'We' shall refer to the Company owned or regulating the business of this Website.
Website” refers to ayushcare.in.
By subscribing to or using any of Our services You agree that You have read and understood the conditions and agree to be legally bound and abide by the terms set forth.
- Contract: By accessing to this Website, registering Yourself, and availing the services You agree that You are a natural person, above eighteen years of age, legally competent to contract and You are not debarred by any laws in India. By accessing the Website and registering Yourself as a user or placing an order and availing the Services constitute a legal and binding contract with the Company. By creating an account on using this Website, You agree to provide Your personal information such as name, age, gender, address, email, phone number, date of birth, financial etc., to Company and authorise Company to store the same for rendering services offered by it.
- Electronic & Communication: When You visit ayushcare.in or send e-mails to us, You are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, You are giving consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with You by sms, WhatsApp, e-mail, notifications etc., other electronic modes of communication or by posting notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Copyright Protection. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logo, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of Company or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Company and protected by the Indian and international copyright laws.
- Trade Marks: Ayush Care its design, logos and other marks indicated on our site are registered/applied for registration trademarks of Company. All graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Company. Except to the extent that the images used for the products manufactured by third parties are used only for reference and the copyrights and trademarks of the same are owned by its respective owners. The trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not owned and operated by Company, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ayushcare.in. All other trademarks owned by Company or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property or their respective owners, who may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Company
- License to Access Site: Company grants You a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of ayushcare.in .
7.1. No License for Commercial Sale. This license does not include any resale of any product listing, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of this site or its content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You shall not resale the product or do any commercial / business transactions which are purchased from the Website.
7.2. No Reproduction. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of ayushcare.in.
7.3. No Framing. You may not use any framing technique to enclose any trademarks, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of ayushcare.in and our affiliates without express written consent.
7.4. “Metatags.” You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden texts” utilizing ayushcare’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of ayushcare.in .
8.1. Use by Children. Company does not sell products to children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase. If You are under the age of 18, You many use ayushcare.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. ayushcare.in and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
9. Information: All content of this website is owned or controlled by Company. All the Intellectual Property Rights in the material contained in this website belongs and remains solely with Company. You agree to abide by all Intellectual Property Rights notices and restrictions attached to any content accessed through the website. You may download the content only for Your personal use and for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the same is permitted.
9.1. Company uses resources and put efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this website, but make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. Company shall not be liable for any loss, damages, injury or death resulting from Your access to, or inability to access, this Website or from Your reliance on any information provided herein.
9.2. This Website may provide links or references to other sites, but Company takes no responsibility for the content, products or services offered by such other third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other websites are provided as merely a convenience to the users.
9.3. We may post reviews, comments and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, content as long as such content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
9.4. False Information. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. ayushcare.in reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content.
9.5. Rights Granted. If You do post content or submit material, and unless You indicate otherwise, You grant ayushcare.in and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By posting the content on our Website You hereby irrevocably grant Company and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that You submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
9.6. Rights Owned. You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that You post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content You supply does not violate this Conditions of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that You will indemnify Company or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content You supply. Company has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by You or any third party.
11. Order, Acceptance & Delivery: Placement of an order either directly or through third party representatives/ applications shall constitutes a legally binding agreement with Company. All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation of delivery date and time. Mere receipt of an order either directly from You or from the affiliated vendors does not amount to acceptance of Your order or guarantee that the Products will be delivered as per Your requirement within a specific time. All orders are subject to availability of stocks. Company will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Products.
11.1. All orders made by the customers shall be subject to various laws. We do not accept orders for certain products, unless the same are ordered in compliance with applicable laws and the policies of Company. Company do not verify the authenticity of the orders placed by You, where the orders are received directly from a third party website or otherwise any application, who have a contractual arrangement with us, You will have to process all Your payments and refunds through such third party.
12. Description of Product: Company and its affiliates attempt to place the product information as accurately as possible. However, we makes no warranties that the product description and any other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered on Website itself is not as described, Your sole remedy for any damages will be to return it in unused condition and claim refund for the costs paid for the damages product.
13. Acceptance of the Goods: We request You to verify the complete details and the documents provided to You before acceptance of the products. Any complaints with regard to shortage of products, defects or otherwise will not be entertained once the same are accepted at the time of delivery.
14. Payments & Taxes: All payments hall be made either online or to the delivery agent authorised by the Company, no payments shall be made to any third party not authorised by Company. You shall save the copy of the sales invoice for Your future references and processing refunds. Returns and refunds will not be processed if the original invoice is not returned. All applicable taxes will be charges to You by Company and You agree that You will pay all the taxes to the Company.
15. Complaints and Feedback: Should You have any complaints regarding Orders, You can do so by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Contact: If You have any complaint or grievance with respect to Website please contact us at email@example.com
17. Declaration: You agree and acknowledge that all the information provided by You are true, accurate, and complete. You have not used any personal information of third parties to create Your account or avail services. You agree that the Company reserves all rights to suspend or deactivate Your account if any of the details provided by You are inaccurate or the services are used against the policies of the Company.