Dabur Clove Oil 2ml
Estimated Delivery:Dec 05 - Dec 09
Free Shipping : Available on all domestic prepaid orders over ₹777/-
Incase of COD Orders, Please provide Full address with Landmark to avoid Cancellations.
Manufacturer: Dabur India
Clove oil has traditionally been used for a variety of purposes, including:
- as an antimicrobial, to help kill bacteria
- as a pain reliever for conditions such as toothache and muscle pain
- for digestive upset
- to relieve respiratory conditions like cough and asthma
While many different chemicals have been identified in clove oil, a compound called eugenol is one of the primary components.
Like other natural remedies, the oil of cloves (or clove oil as it’s commonly referred to) is derived from a plant that originally comes from
1. Moisturizes Dry Skin and Helps Other Skin Problems
Clove oil for dry skin is a great natural remedy. The best way to take advantage of this treatment is to get the oil in liquid form and spread it on your skin with a clean rag. It’s also used in many products that are made specifically for helping lessen the appearance of stretch marks, baggy eyes and puffy skin.
Many people know about the healing qualities of clove oil for toothaches and other tooth pains. In fact, this is the most popular remedy that this natural herb is used for. There are several ways to utilize this leaf. If you have natural clove leaves, you can simply place the leaf on the painful tooth and leave it there for a few minutes, or, if you have it in liquid form, simply place a drop on the area. In addition to toothaches, cloves are said to be helpful in reducing the pain of dry socket, a common complication that occurs whenever a tooth is pulled.
To the pleasure of many new parents, cloves are a natural way to help soothe the pain that teething infants endure. Simply place a dab of clove oil on your finger and rub your finger along the gums of the teething baby. This has been a great way to help prevent the baby from crying for hours and it can help you get more sleep at night as well.
Cloves are ideal for helping relieve the pain of bunions and warts. Soak a rag in clove oil and apply to the affected area. Leave it there for a few minutes or until the pain subsides. Soaking a rag in clove oils or simply applying the oil to the skin can be a great way to soothe nerve pain as well. Simply find the painful area and rub the cloves in so the skin absorbs it.
3. Soothes Irritation
Clove bud oil is often used as the active ingredient to soothe the itching and burning typically associated with coming in contact with poison oak or poison ivy.
4. Cleans Katana Swords and Other Metals
Soak a clean cotton rag in clove oils and rub along a Katana sword (or other metal surface) to effectively clean the dust and dirt away. It also gives it a spectacular shine unmatched by other products.
5. Improves Blood Circulation
Clove bud oil is used in Tiger Balm to help improve circulation. Since this specialty balm is used to soothe muscle aches and pains, cloves are the active ingredient that helps the blood flow through the area and help reduce the pain. Because it helps improve circulation, clove oil is ideal for reducing the pain and discomfort typically associated with tension headaches. Apply a rag soaked in clove oils to the forehead or temples to get the blood vessels opened.
When used for aromatherapy purposes, clove bud oil helps to stimulate the brain. The scent makes you more attentive and can even make you feel more energetic than you normally would.
Many insect repellent companies use clove essential oil as one of the active ingredients in their spray products. If you have some clove leaves or oils, you can simply use these instead of spending money on bug spray. One thing you can do is plant cloves around the perimeter of your yard to replace the number of bugs that cross into your yard. You can also put some of the oils on your body so bugs and mosquitoes won’t come near you.
7. Major Ingredient in Many Weed Killer Products
It might seem weird that this product is used for so many bodily purposes and it’s also the primary active ingredient in many weed killers on the market. But it’s true and it’s also one of the best weed killers on the market.
8. Reduces Foul Cooking Odors
Some foods, like liver and fish, can cause unpleasant odors in your house when you’re cooking. Burning some clove-scented oils or incense after cooking can help soak up the offensive odors and replace them with a more pleasant scent. Cloves can add a dimension of taste to some otherwise bland foods too. You can either use it in liquid form to add to your dishes or use the clove leaves.
9. Increases Libido
One drop of clove in your coffee or beverage can give you an extra shot of sexual energy. Some believe it’s a great natural way to increase your sex drive if it’s been dwindling lately.
Cloves have been used to soothe stomach pain for centuries. It helps to calm the nerves and aid in digestion in case you eat something that doesn’t agree with you. Put a couple drops of the oil in a beverage to use it for stomach pain purposes.
Out of the many natural herbs and plants that you can find at your supermarket or supplement store, deciding to buy clove oil can give you several advantages. Although it isn’t a “cure-all,” it’s still able to cure many of the smaller things that might ail you. In addition, it is used in several other useful products around the home and garden.. Since it can be dangerous, though, don’t forget to check with your family doctor before using it. He might have a product that contains this ingredient just to be on the safe side.
Always Consult Your Physician First
It is helpful to prepare yourself with health information by reading and talking to friends, but always consult your doctor before taking medical action or changing your health routine. This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. LifeScript disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING INFO ( INDIA )
FREE DELIVERY ON PREPAID ORDERS ABOVE ₹777/-
( NOT APPICABLE FOR CASH ON DELIVERY ORDERS )
IF THE ORDER VALUE IS BELOW ₹777/- THE SHIPPING RATES APPLICABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS
|Shipping Rates (Prepaid)||Cash on Delivery Rates|
₹1 to ₹776
|Free Shipping above
|South India||2-4 working days|
|North India||4-6 working days|
Timeline may vary depending upon the courier service availablity.
CASH ON DELIVERY:
We kindly request our valued customers to please refrain from rejecting cash on delivery (COD) orders. Our COD option is a convenient payment method for many of our customers and rejecting these orders can cause delays and inconvenience for both the customer and our team. If there are any issues with the order, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the problem and ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We would like to inform our valued customers that the cash on delivery (COD) charges are not a source of profit for our company. These charges are simply a fee that we must pay to our delivery partners for the added service of accepting payment in cash at the time of delivery. We understand that COD charges may be an inconvenience, but we want to ensure that our customers have the option of paying for their orders in a way that is most convenient for them. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
- AYUSHCARE.IN ships its products to almost all parts of India. Orders placed will be shipped within 24* hrs. We ship on all days except Sunday and National Holidays.
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers, the delivery time would be within 3 to 4 business days of shipping (business days exclude Sundays and other holidays).
- For other areas unserviceable by private logistics, the products will be shipped through INDIAPOST - REGISTERED PARCEL / SPEEDPOST and may take 7-10 days depending on location.
- At times there might be unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which AYUSHCARE.IN is not liable and would request its users to cooperate as AYUSHCARE.IN continuously tries to nought such instances.
- Also, AYUSHCARE.IN reserves the right to cancel your order at its sole discretion in cases where insufficient delivery address provided for Cash on Delivery orders.
- Incase if the shipment is lost / returned by carrier. We will apply for refund within 4-7 business days. The refund amount will be credited back to the payment source.
International Debit & Credit Cards accepted on checkout.
International Shipping Rates:
Rates on website are weight based.
We do deliver Worldwide through DHL Express Logistics
Shipping rates are starting from ₹1999/- and varies from countries / weight of the Package.
|International Shipping||5-7 business days*|
In some cases, there may be some delay in delivery due to customs norms.
- All the updates regarding shipment will be sent through e-mail and SMS, So kindly be updated with the same after the dispatch of shipment.
Tax and Import Duties:
- Import Taxes / Duties Shipments are dutiable to buyers (If we collect custom duties alongside shipping charges, it will be mentioned during selection of shipping option)
- Customs duty and rules may vary from country to country. Kindly check with your country's customs norms before placing order.