Quantity: 30 tablets
Manufacturer: Aimil Pharma
- Aragwadha [Cassia fistula]
- Priyangu [Callicarpa macrophylla]
- Palasha [Butea monosperma] – Research Palasha is a famous Ayurvedic herb, used since the times of Sushruta. Its botanical name is Butea monosperma, belongs to Fabaceae family. Its leaves are used peculiarly in southern part of India. Its leaves are used to prepare food plates.
- Karanja [Pongamia pinnata]
- Nimba [Azadirachta indica]
- Haritaki [Terminalia chebula]
- Lodhra [Symplocos racemosa] – Lodhra is a very important Ayurvedic herb. It is mainly used in bleeding disorders, diarrhoea and eye disorders. Its reference in Ayurveda are found since the time of Sushruta.
- Nagakesara [Mesua ferrea]
- Haridra [Curcuma longa] – turmeric
- Daruharidra [Berberis aristata] – tree turmeric
- Durva [Cynodon dactylon]
- Vibhitaki [Terminalia bellerica]
- Nishotha [Operculina turpenthum]
- Ashwagandha [Withania somnifera]
- Shilajitu [Asphaltum]
>>Chronic constipation & allied complications.
1-2Capsules twice a day or as directed by physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.