Dama buti churna - Ingredients, Usage and Side effects
by Admin Ayush on Sep 13, 2021
Rajasthan Herbals Dama Buti Churna is an Ayurvedic and herbal churna to cure respiratory issues like asthma, bronchitis, and allergies. It helps to get rid of the thick lining of the mucus in our lungs which makes it difficult to breathe. The churna is made from herbal and natural ingredients which makes the product completely healthy and safe to use. Dama Buti Churna is made from effective yet mild ingredients that can be consumed by people from all age groups.
Dama Buti Churan is also much effective and safe to use compared to other pills or products available in the market because of the ingredients used in its production. The healing and soothing ingredients used to make the herbal churna make the product more effective compared to other chemical-based products. It heals the respiratory tract and aids one to get rid of various damage-causing allergies. It also helps to heal the throat and lungs affected by the harmful and damaging pathogens.
Ingredients of Dama Buti Churan
- Somlata- the powder of this small shrub helps to cure issues like asthma and bronchitis. It also helps to cure urinary tract issues. Cardiovascular problems can be kept at bay with the help of the herb.
- Vasa- helps to cure respiratory problems. Also, helps to cure issues like cold and cough. Healthy for heart disorders. The herb also helps to heal infections and cure internal ulcers.
- Abhrak Bhasma- helps to get rid of cold and cough naturally. Removes the mucus collected in the throat and respiratory tract making it easier for the individual to breathe. Balances the Kapha of the body. The herb is also healthy to cure sexual disorders like low sperm count and erectile dysfunction. Healthy to cure infertility.
- Alum- Alum also known as Sphatika Bhasma helps to get rid of whooping cough. Helps to cease the chronic vomiting observed during a heavy cough.
- Mallasindoor- helpful to cure all blood-related disorders. Treats chronic bronchitis and allergy. Healthy enough to cure asthma too. Also, helps to cure a cold, cough, and fever.
- Tankan Bhasma- healthy to cure respiratory disorders. Also, helps to cure digestive disorders. Hence issues like constipation, gas, bloating, and many such problems can be resolved with the help of the herbal ingredient.
- Pushkarmool- healthy to cure a cold, cough, and fever. Heals asthma, bronchitis, and allergies too. Helpful for cardiovascular problems. The herb is anti-inflammatory too.
- Turmeric- one of the best herbal ingredients to cure a cold, cough, and fever. And instant mucus remover, turmeric helps to heal asthma and bronchitis too. Turmeric is anti-inflammatory too.
- Pippali- Pippali is also known as Indian Long pepper is full of antioxidants. The ingredient helps to remove the jammed mucus in the lungs and throat. The herb also helps to heal the flu.
Dosage of Dama Buti Churna
- The recommended dosage of Dama Buti Churna is one spoon mixed in a glass of water after breakfast and one glass after dinner.
- One can also consult a doctor for proper knowledge of the dosage.
Side-effects of Dama Buti Churan
- Being a herbal product there are no side-effects of Dama Buti Churna.
- The product has mild ingredients and hence the ingredient is safe for use.
Precautions to be taken
It is advised to consult a doctor before giving the product to children or pregnant females.
Click here to buy online
How to have dama buti churna power sachet daily
I have some difficulty in breathing when.i.have take churna daily two times there is dryness of lungs and no cough there but.breathing.going.on.ihave pH.to.bombay they said 1/2dosetakendaily please tell me how ishalltakethis medicine