Why buy from us?
- Lowest shipping fee for India | Free shipping for orders above ₹599
- COD available (Min value - ₹150)
- DHL Express worldwide shipping (3-5 working days)
- Get assured cashbacks / discounts
Ingredients of Korosanai Tablet:
Each 100 mg tablet contains –
Korosanai – Bos indicus – 3.85 %
Kumkumapoo – Kesara – Saffron – Crocus sativus – 3.85 %
Pachai karpooram – Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora – 3.85 % – It is a rare herb which, being coolant, balances Kapha Dosha and reduces fat and cholesterol levels.
Sathikkai – Jatiphala – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans – 3.85 % – It is an aphrodisiac, digestive tonic, very useful even with external application in case of headache, useful in cough, cold, asthma and more.
Kirambu – Lavanga – Clove – Syzygium aromaticum – 3.85 %
Elakkai – Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum – 3.85 % – Being an excellent anti oxidant, it is used in treating blood pressure, asthma, indigestion, dysuria etc.
Karpuram thanki – Kusta – Saussurea lappa – 3.85 %
Agraharam – Akarakarabha – Anacyclus pyrethrum – 3.85 % – It is a herb mentioned in Ayurveda for the treatment of the diseases of the oral cavity, indigestion, swelling, sore throat, cough and diseases caused due to the predominance of vata dosha like paralysis, tremors etc.
Purified rasakarpooram – Rasa karpoora – Mercury chloride – 3.85 % – It is used to treat Diarrhea, Dysentery, Helminthiasis, skin diseases, pruritis, boils, chancroid, microbial infection, anorexia, ulcers, non healing wounds. Purified rasa chendooram – Rasa sindoora – Mercury sulphide – 3.85 % – It is used to boost immune system, to improve strength, in cardiac diseases, colicky abdominal pain, and digestive problems.
Abreeca chendooram – Abhraka sindoora – A prepared medicine – 3.85 % Santhanakattai sival kasayam – Chandana – Sandal wood – Santalum album – 19.23 %
Senpagapoo kasayam – Champaka – Michelia champaca – 19.23 % Kumkumapoo kasayam – Kesara – Crocus sativus – 19.23 %
Indication of Korosanai Tablet:
- Mayakkam [giddiness]
- Vaivu [vatha disorder]
- Aiya noi [kapha disorder]
- Thanduman [tridosha disorder]
- Janni [epilepsy]
- Mantaisoolai [cranial disorder]
- Easivu [spasm]
- Mllu mantham
- Mukku mantham [types of digestive disorder].
Dose: 1-2 Tablets mixed with honey taken twice a day or as directed by physician.
International Debit & Credit Cards accepted on checkout.
International Shipping Rates:
Rates on website are weight based.
We do deliver Worldwide through DHL Express Logistics
Shipping rates are starting from ₹1999/- and varies from countries / weight of the Package.
|International Shipping||2-5 working days*|
In some cases, there may be some delay in delivery due to customs norms.
- All the updates regarding shipment will be sent through e-mail and SMS, So kindly be updated with the same after the dispatch of shipment.
Tax and Import Duties:
- Import Taxes / Duties Shipments are dutiable to buyers (If we collect custom duties alongside shipping charges, it will be mentioned during selection of shipping option)
- Customs duty and rules may vary from country to country. Kindly check with your country's customs norms before placing order.
All orders will be packed and shipped within one or two working day of order.
FREE DELIVERY ON PREPAID ORDERS ABOVE ₹599/-
IF THE ORDER VALUE IS BELOW ₹599/- THE SHIPPING RATES APPLICABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS,
Weight in kgs
|Shipping Rates (Prepaid)|
0 - 0.5kgs
0.5 - 1kgs
1 - 2kgs
|South India||1-3 working days|
|North India||2-4 working days|
Timeline may vary depending upon the courier service availablity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.