Amirikalp Gold Chyawanprash
Amirikalp Gold is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine in paste/jam/lehya form manufactured by Virgo UAP Pharma. It is a general tonic.
Benefits of Amirikalp Gold:
- Accurate composition.
- Longer shelf life.
- High nutritional value.
- Safe to use.
Ingredients of Amirikalp Gold:
Each 100 g contains-
- Chyavanaprashavaleha – 56.367 mg – Chyawanprash is one of the anti aging supplements, which is purely herbal in nature. It has Amla as its main ingredient, which is a powerful antioxidant. Acharya Charaka is the first to mention this herbal medicine.
- Salab mishri [Orchis latifolia] – 293 mg
- Shweta musali [Chlorophytum borivilianum] – 293 mg
- Shatavari [Asperagus racemosus] – 293 mg
- Bahman – 293 mg
- Shalakul mishri – 293 mg
- Pippali [Piper longum] – 293 mg
- Ela [Elettaria cardamomum] – 293 mg
- Akalkara [Anacyclus pyrethrum] – 293 mg
- Jatiphala [Myristica fragrans] – 293 mg
- Ashwagandha [Withania somnifera] – 293 mg
- Vidari beeja [Pueraria tuberosa] – 293 mg
- Tadari – 293 mg
- Semal kanda [Salmalia malabarica] – 293 mg
- Bahu phali [Corchorus depressus] – 293 mg
- Krishna maricha [piper nigrum] – 293 mg
- Dalchini [Cinnamomum zeylanica] – 293 mg – Cinnamon improves digestion strength, is useful in diabetes, high cholesterol, its oil is applied externally for premature ejaculation and insect bites. Read more about this wonderful spice.
- Tamala patra [Cinnamomum tamala] – 293 mg
- Nagakeshara [Mesua ferrea] – 293 mg – Nagkesar is a very famous Ayurvedic herb used in treating fever, vomiting, urinary tract disorders, migraine etc. It is one among Chaturjata group of herbs. It is used as in powder form along with other spices, and put into many herbal jams including Chyawanprash.
- Javantri [Myristica fragrans] – 293 mg – Nutmeg is an aphrodisiac, digestive tonic, very useful even with external application in case of headache, useful in cough, cold, asthma and more.
- Vamshalochana [Bambusa arundinacia] – 293 mg
- Rasa sindura – 1.172 mg – Ras Sindoor is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment to improve immunity, strength etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Pravala bhasma – 290 mg
- Mandura bhasma – 290 mg
- Abhraka bhasma – 290 mg
- Vanga bhasma – 290 mg
- Kesara [Crocos sativus] – 290 mg
- Ghritha [Ghee] – 5.637 g
- Sharkara [Sugar] – 28.183 g
Indication of Amirikalp Gold:
- Nutritional anaemia.
- Deficiency of vitamin, calcium & iron.
- Anemia of pregnancy.
- Sexual debility in male.
- Low blood pressure.
- Weak memory.
- Convalescence after fever.
Dosage of Amirikalp Gold: 6-12 g twice a day or as directed by physician.
All orders will be packed and shipped within one or two working days from the date of order.
FREE DELIVERY ON PREPAID ORDERS ABOVE ₹777/-
IF THE ORDER VALUE IS BELOW ₹599/- THE SHIPPING RATES APPLICABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS,
Weight in kgs
|Shipping Rates (Prepaid)|
0 - 0.5kgs
0.5 - 1kgs
1 - 2kgs
|South India||1-3 working days|
|North India||3-5 working days|
Timeline may vary depending upon the courier service availablity.
International Debit & Credit Cards accepted on checkout.
International Shipping Rates:
Rates on website are weight based.
We do deliver Worldwide through DHL Express Logistics
Shipping rates are starting from ₹1999/- and varies from countries / weight of the Package.
|International Shipping||2-5 working days*|
In some cases, there may be some delay in delivery due to customs norms.
- All the updates regarding shipment will be sent through e-mail and SMS, So kindly be updated with the same after the dispatch of shipment.
Tax and Import Duties:
- Import Taxes / Duties Shipments are dutiable to buyers (If we collect custom duties alongside shipping charges, it will be mentioned during selection of shipping option)
- Customs duty and rules may vary from country to country. Kindly check with your country's customs norms before placing order.
Did you know?
- Not every shipment is taxed on import.
- Many countries have a de minimis threshold, under which shipments are cleared without incurring customs duties or taxes.
- However, the threshold varies from country to country and each threshold is based on local currency.
- In addition, some countries don’t have a de minimis rule, so everything gets taxed; other countries don’t have customs duties, so nothing gets taxed.
- Furthermore, de minimis thresholds for duty and import tax can vary in some countries, therefore shipments can be subject to one tariff but not another
|Country||De Minimis Threshold Value on Customs Duty||De-minimis Threshold Value on VAT/GST (or similar taxes)|
|Austria||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Belgium||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Canada||CAD 150||CAD 40|
|China||CNY 50||CNY 0|
|Czech Republic||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Denmark||DKK 1150||DKK 80|
|Estonia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Finland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|France||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Germany||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Greece||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Hong Kong||HKD 0||HKD 0|
|Hungary||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Ireland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Italy||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Japan||JPY 10,000||JPY 10,000|
|Latvia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Lithuania||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Luxembourg||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Mexico||USD 50||USD 50|
|Netherlands||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Norway||NOK 350||NOK 0|
|Poland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Portugal||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Russian Federation||EUR 200||EUR 200|
|Singapore||SGD 400||SGD 400|
|Slovenia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Spain||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Sweden||SEK 1600||EUR 22|
|Taiwan||TWD 2000||TWD 2000|
|United Arab Emirates||AED 1000||AED 0|
|United Kingdom||GBP 150||20% VAT applicable on order value|
|United States||USD 800||--|
( The data provided are updated on Oct 2020 )