Manufacturer: Vedi Herbals
Triphala (The Nectar of Life) is the combination of three ayurvedic fruits: Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki. This 3-fruit formula is simply a bowel toner, designed to restore the muscular function and contractibility of the intestinal wall. This classic concoction is the guardian of the body’s internal organs and purifier of blood.
- Natural antioxidant
- Natural laxative and colon cleanser
- Supports and improves digestion and absorption
- Aids weight loss
- Boosts immunity
- Alleviates and corrects constipation
- Is a blood purifier
- Supports intestinal repair.
- Strengthens the intestinal muscles to contract more efficiently when the bowels need to move.
Gallic acid, Tannic acid, Syringic acid , Epicatechin
Each 5g contains:
Haritaki Fr. (Terminalia chebula) :1.66 g
Bibhitaka Fr. (Terminalia bellirica):1.66 g
Amla Fr. (Emblica officinalis):1.66 g
Consume within 2 months after opening the container.
Do not refrigerate.
AYUSHCARE.IN ships its products to almost all parts of India. Orders placed will be shipped within 24* hrs. We ship on all days except Sunday and National Holidays.
For all areas serviced by reputed couriers, the delivery time would be within 3 to 4 business days of shipping (business days exclude Sundays and other holidays). For other areas unserviceable by private logistics, the products will be shipped through INDIAPOST - REGISTERED PARCEL / SPEEDPOST and may take 7-10 days depending on location. At times there might be
unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which AYUSHCARE.IN is not liable and would request its users to
cooperate as AYUSHCARE.IN continuously tries to nought such instances. Also, AYUSHCARE.IN reserves the right to cancel your order at its sole discretion in cases where it takes longer than usual delivery time or the shipment is physically untraceable and refund the amount paid for cancelled
product(s) to your source account.
Domestic Shipping Rates:
FREE DELIVERY ON PREPAID ORDERS ABOVE ₹777/-
IF THE ORDER VALUE IS BELOW ₹599/- THE SHIPPING RATES APPLICABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS,
Weight in kgs
|Shipping Rates (Prepaid)|
0 - 0.5kgs
0.5 - 1kgs
1 - 2kgs
|South India||2-4 working days|
|North India||4-6 working days|
Timeline may vary depending upon the courier service availablity.
International Debit & Credit Cards accepted on checkout.
International Shipping Rates:
Rates on website are weight based.
We do deliver Worldwide through DHL Express Logistics
Shipping rates are starting from ₹1999/- and varies from countries / weight of the Package.
|International Shipping||2-5 working days*|
In some cases, there may be some delay in delivery due to customs norms.
- All the updates regarding shipment will be sent through e-mail and SMS, So kindly be updated with the same after the dispatch of shipment.
Tax and Import Duties:
- Import Taxes / Duties Shipments are dutiable to buyers (If we collect custom duties alongside shipping charges, it will be mentioned during selection of shipping option)
- Customs duty and rules may vary from country to country. Kindly check with your country's customs norms before placing order.
Did you know?
- Not every shipment is taxed on import.
- Many countries have a de minimis threshold, under which shipments are cleared without incurring customs duties or taxes.
- However, the threshold varies from country to country and each threshold is based on local currency.
- In addition, some countries don’t have a de minimis rule, so everything gets taxed; other countries don’t have customs duties, so nothing gets taxed.
- Furthermore, de minimis thresholds for duty and import tax can vary in some countries, therefore shipments can be subject to one tariff but not another
|Country||De Minimis Threshold Value on Customs Duty||De-minimis Threshold Value on VAT/GST (or similar taxes)|
|Austria||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Belgium||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Canada||CAD 150||CAD 40|
|China||CNY 50||CNY 0|
|Czech Republic||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Denmark||DKK 1150||DKK 80|
|Estonia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Finland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|France||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Germany||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Greece||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Hong Kong||HKD 0||HKD 0|
|Hungary||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Ireland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Italy||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Japan||JPY 10,000||JPY 10,000|
|Latvia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Lithuania||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Luxembourg||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Mexico||USD 50||USD 50|
|Netherlands||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Norway||NOK 350||NOK 0|
|Poland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Portugal||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Russian Federation||EUR 200||EUR 200|
|Singapore||SGD 400||SGD 400|
|Slovenia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Spain||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Sweden||SEK 1600||EUR 22|
|Taiwan||TWD 2000||TWD 2000|
|United Arab Emirates||AED 1000||AED 0|
|United Kingdom||GBP 150||20% VAT applicable on order value|
|United States||USD 800||--|
( The data provided are updated on Oct 2020 )