Manufacturer: Vasu Herbals
Shyamla oil is an answer to routine hair problems like hair fall, dandruff, split ends etc. Along with traditional well known hair oils like Til and coconut oil, Shyamla oil is empowered with Black seeds, Amla, Aloe, Bhringraj and many more. Unlike other commercial oil, Shyamla oil is free from mineral oil. It enhances Beauty strength and overall health of hair. Shyamla oil provides nutrients essential for hair health. Shaymla oil is a daily hair care therapy for maintaining healthy hair and in common hair problems. For best result use of Shyamla shampoo for washing hair is recommended.
With goodness of Till oil and coconut oil
100% Free from mineral oil
Improves overall hair health
All orders will be packed and shipped within one or two working day of order.
FREE DELIVERY ON PREPAID ORDERS ABOVE ₹777/-
IF THE ORDER VALUE IS BELOW ₹599/- THE SHIPPING RATES APPLICABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS,
Weight in kgs
|Shipping Rates (Prepaid)|
0 - 0.5kgs
0.5 - 1kgs
1 - 2kgs
|South India||1-3 working days|
|North India||2-4 working days|
Timeline may vary depending upon the courier service availablity.
International Debit & Credit Cards accepted on checkout.
International Shipping Rates:
Rates on website are weight based.
We do deliver Worldwide through DHL Express Logistics
Shipping rates are starting from ₹1999/- and varies from countries / weight of the Package.
|International Shipping||2-5 working days*|
In some cases, there may be some delay in delivery due to customs norms.
- All the updates regarding shipment will be sent through e-mail and SMS, So kindly be updated with the same after the dispatch of shipment.
Tax and Import Duties:
- Import Taxes / Duties Shipments are dutiable to buyers (If we collect custom duties alongside shipping charges, it will be mentioned during selection of shipping option)
- Customs duty and rules may vary from country to country. Kindly check with your country's customs norms before placing order.
Did you know?
- Not every shipment is taxed on import.
- Many countries have a de minimis threshold, under which shipments are cleared without incurring customs duties or taxes.
- However, the threshold varies from country to country and each threshold is based on local currency.
- In addition, some countries don’t have a de minimis rule, so everything gets taxed; other countries don’t have customs duties, so nothing gets taxed.
- Furthermore, de minimis thresholds for duty and import tax can vary in some countries, therefore shipments can be subject to one tariff but not another
|Country||De Minimis Threshold Value on Customs Duty||De-minimis Threshold Value on VAT/GST (or similar taxes)|
|Austria||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Belgium||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Canada||CAD 150||CAD 40|
|China||CNY 50||CNY 0|
|Czech Republic||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Denmark||DKK 1150||DKK 80|
|Estonia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Finland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|France||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Germany||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Greece||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Hong Kong||HKD 0||HKD 0|
|Hungary||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Ireland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Italy||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Japan||JPY 10,000||JPY 10,000|
|Latvia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Lithuania||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Luxembourg||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Mexico||USD 50||USD 50|
|Netherlands||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Norway||NOK 350||NOK 0|
|Poland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Portugal||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Russian Federation||EUR 200||EUR 200|
|Singapore||SGD 400||SGD 400|
|Slovenia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Spain||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Sweden||SEK 1600||EUR 22|
|Taiwan||TWD 2000||TWD 2000|
|United Arab Emirates||AED 1000||AED 0|
|United Kingdom||GBP 150||20% VAT applicable on order value|
|United States||USD 800||--|
( The data provided are updated on Oct 2020 )