Usage: As directed by the physician.
Mahamasha thailam is one of the powerful Ayurveda oil, widely used for many neurological conditions. Masha means black gram, which is the main ingredient of this oil. It is used both for external and internal administration. It contains a non veg ingredient.
Mahamasha thailam benefits:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy, facial palsy.
- It is used to treat deafness, tinnitus. For this, it is either used to instill a few drops directly into ear or by internal administration.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in locked jaw.
- It relieves headache, eye diseases.
- It is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
- It is also used to relieve pain due to blunt injuries, and in treatment of rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
- It is used in Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, and such other neurological problems.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
- It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people.
- It is administered orally and as nasya oil in treating frozen shoulder.
- In hypertension, it is applied over forehead and head with gentle massage.
Mahamash oil, Mahamash tail, Mahamasha tailam
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.