Eladi Thailam is an Ayurvedic hair oil used for skin conditions. This oil is formulated based on the Kerala Ayurveda principles. This oil is prepared with sesame oil base. But some companies do manufacture this in coconut oil base. Called as Eladi Keratailam, Eladi keram or Eladi coconut oil.
Eladi Keram Uses
- It is used in hair treatment for skin diseases like allergic dermatitis, ring worm infection, urticaria.
- It is useful in scabies, erysipelas and cattaract.
- It is also used to improve skin complexion and texture.
- It is used for external application for skin detox treatment.
- It is used in defective teeth, diseases of gums and mouth, ear ache and boils.
Doctors also use this for the treatment of
Eczema scars, Acne scars.
Effect on Dosha – Balances Vata and Kapha.
Synonyms: Eladi Tailam, Eladi coconut oil, Eladi keratailam, Eladi kerathailam, Eladi Keram
How to use
- It is only used for external application only It is not used for internal administration.
- For skin diseases, it is applied over the affected area and left as such for minimum half an hour, before it is washed of.
- For skin detox and to improve skin texture and complexion, it is used as a massage oil over face, and whole body.
- Contact to the eyes is generally avoided.
- Excellent for application on head in chronic catarract.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.