Category: Antiseptic Liquid
Key benefits/uses of Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid:
- Acts as a powerful antiseptic disinfectant liquid that kills more than 100 illness-causing germs
- Provides all-round family protection against germs and has been recommended by medical professionals for generations
- Kills germs on the skin and helps protect against infection due to cuts and scratches
- Can be used as a household disinfectant on surfaces such as floors, tiles, windows, doorknobs, tables, etc.
- Works as a simple yet effective personal hygiene tool when added to bathing water as it helps to kill germs and lower your risk of infections
- Add 1-2 capful of Dettol to water for household cleaning activities.
- Use a few drops of Dettol to disinfect minor wounds and scrapes.
- Add 1 capful of Dettol to water while bathing.
- Add 1 capful of Dettol to your shaving mixture for a clean shave.
Quick tips for Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid:
- This antiseptic liquid is meant for external use ONLY.
- Do not even use it as a mouth rinse or take it orally as it may lead to various side effects.
- Do not use this liquid for every skin problem that you may encounter.
- It is strictly not recommended for people suffering from skin diseases such as eczema.
- Keep it out of reach of children to avoid any casualty.
Side-effects of Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid:
When used as an antiseptic disinfectant liquid, it does not cause any side effects. When used for cuts and wounds or as an after-shave lotion, it may cause mild irritation and sting on the skin but no major side effects. However, if ingested, it can not only cause corrosion of the respiratory tract (such as oral mucosa and larynx) but also affect the gastrointestinal tract. Moreover, it can also impact the central nervous system.
Be careful when using this liquid, especially around kids as there is a high chance that kids might drink this liquid unknowingly.
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use under medical supervision.