Jatamansi, Malkangi, Suddha Shilajit, Arjun Chhal, Brahmi, Sarapagandha, Trifala, Punarnava, Vachha, Apamarga, Upersari, Kadu White, Kadu Black, Bel Mool, Shatavari, Harde, Guduchi, Bhangara, Tarbuj Beej, Nishotar, Rasna, Guggul, Tunkana Khar, Shora Khar, Gokharu, Sunth, Dash Mool, Amala, Kariyattu, Pitpapara, Rvand Chini, Ganthoda, Khurasani Ajvayan, Pashanbhed.
- Hypertension (essential).
- High B.P. associated with symptoms like giddiness, loss of concentration, sleeplessness etc.
- Palpitation of heart.
- Neuro circulatory Asthenia.
- Angina pectoris associated with hypertension.
- As a normotensive therapy after hypertension is controlled.
Dosage: 1-2 Tablets twice a day or as directed by physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.