Nilavembu Kudineer Choornam (Churna) contains nine ingredients mixed in equal proportion in powdered form.
- Nilavembu (Kalmegh, Bhunimba or Indian Echinacea) – Andrographis Paniculata
- Vilamichai Ver – Plectranthus Vettiveroides
- Vetiver (Ushira or Khas) – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Chukku – Sonth – Zingiber Officinale
- Milagu – Kali Mirch (Black pepper) – Piper Nigrum
- Korai Kizhangu – Mustak (Nut Grass) – Cyperus Rotundus
- Santanam – Safed Chandan (White Sandalwood) – Santalum Album
- Peyputtal (Chichonda) – Trichosanthes Cucumerina (Snake Gourd)
- Parpadagam – Mollugo Cerviana
All orders will be packed and shipped within one or two working day of order.
FREE DELIVERY ON PREPAID ORDERS ABOVE ₹777/-
IF THE ORDER VALUE IS BELOW ₹599/- THE SHIPPING RATES APPLICABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS,
Weight in kgs
|Shipping Rates (Prepaid)|
0 - 0.5kgs
0.5 - 1kgs
1 - 2kgs
|South India||1-3 working days|
|North India||2-4 working days|
Timeline may vary depending upon the courier service availablity.
International Debit & Credit Cards accepted on checkout.
International Shipping Rates:
Rates on website are weight based.
We do deliver Worldwide through DHL Express Logistics
Shipping rates are starting from ₹1999/- and varies from countries / weight of the Package.
|International Shipping||2-5 working days*|
In some cases, there may be some delay in delivery due to customs norms.
- All the updates regarding shipment will be sent through e-mail and SMS, So kindly be updated with the same after the dispatch of shipment.
Tax and Import Duties:
- Import Taxes / Duties Shipments are dutiable to buyers (If we collect custom duties alongside shipping charges, it will be mentioned during selection of shipping option)
- Customs duty and rules may vary from country to country. Kindly check with your country's customs norms before placing order.
Did you know?
- Not every shipment is taxed on import.
- Many countries have a de minimis threshold, under which shipments are cleared without incurring customs duties or taxes.
- However, the threshold varies from country to country and each threshold is based on local currency.
- In addition, some countries don’t have a de minimis rule, so everything gets taxed; other countries don’t have customs duties, so nothing gets taxed.
- Furthermore, de minimis thresholds for duty and import tax can vary in some countries, therefore shipments can be subject to one tariff but not another
|Country||De Minimis Threshold Value on Customs Duty||De-minimis Threshold Value on VAT/GST (or similar taxes)|
|Austria||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Belgium||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Canada||CAD 150||CAD 40|
|China||CNY 50||CNY 0|
|Czech Republic||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Denmark||DKK 1150||DKK 80|
|Estonia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Finland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|France||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Germany||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Greece||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Hong Kong||HKD 0||HKD 0|
|Hungary||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Ireland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Italy||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Japan||JPY 10,000||JPY 10,000|
|Latvia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Lithuania||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Luxembourg||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Mexico||USD 50||USD 50|
|Netherlands||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Norway||NOK 350||NOK 0|
|Poland||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Portugal||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Russian Federation||EUR 200||EUR 200|
|Singapore||SGD 400||SGD 400|
|Slovenia||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Spain||EUR 150||EUR 22|
|Sweden||SEK 1600||EUR 22|
|Taiwan||TWD 2000||TWD 2000|
|United Arab Emirates||AED 1000||AED 0|
|United Kingdom||GBP 150||20% VAT applicable on order value|
|United States||USD 800||--|
( The data provided are updated on Oct 2020 )