Quantity: 50 g
Manufacturer: Sagar pharmaceutical
- Ajamoda [Ptychotis ajowan] – 60 mg – Ajwain –
- Jeeraka [Cuminum cyminum] – 80 mg – promotes digestion and natural bowel movement.
- Balharda [Terminalia chebula] – 80 mg- Haritaki – a natural mild laxative. Haritaki fruit is one among The three, that constitute Triphala. It is a very famous rejuvenating herb. Its botanical name is Terminalia chebula and it belongs to Combretaceae family.
- Yastimadhu [Glycyrrhiza glabra] – 80 mg
- Shunti [Zingiber officinale] – 80 mg – Dry and fresh ginger are quite similar in action except that the dry one is preferred to fresh on during summers, as per Ayurveda. Ginger is useful in indigestion, asthma, nausea and more.
- Saindhava lavana [Rock salt] – 100 mg
- Swarnaksheeri [Cassia lanceolata] – 1 g
In constipation associated with piles, old age, post-surgery, pregnancy, psychiatry, heart disease.
½-1 tsp at bed time along with lukewarm water, or as directed by the physician. It can be taken for a period of 2 – 3 months with gradual decrease in dosage or as directed by the physician
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.